Is SRK ditching Kolkata Knight Riders?

Shah Rukh Khan is depressed, unhappy and extremely dissatisfied with the performance of his team Kolkata Knight Riders. After returning to India, he confessed that his team's defeat has bogged him down a lot.

Sending a very strong message to his team he said he will not return to South Africa unless the team performs better in forthcoming matches and learns from its mistakes. He said, "If my team continues to lose like this, I am not going back to South Africa. I will go only when they play well and win."

Even at this critical time, when his team has been receiving one loss after another, Shah Rukh doesn't forget to praise the team's formation. He said, "It's not that KKR is not a good team. It's a very good team. We have a lot of good players. There is immense talent in the team. But unfortunately we didn't play well. I think the top order should have made a little more effort to change the outcome of the matches. We should have played better. In the match against Rajasthan Royals I think we should have put in more effort.

Talking about the mental status of the team members, he says that along with his team, he is down because of constant defeats. He said, "It will take time for the team and also for me to get over it. I hope they will win couple of matches to regain their confidence.

"As I said, I won't go if they continue to lose, but of course once they come back, unhe ghar bulakar puchoonga (I'll call them over and ask) what went wrong with them."

Shah Rukh is back in India to cast his vote in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, afterall, country comes before cricket.