Alice in Wonderland

I am a big fan of the Alice in Wonderland since my childhood. I love the books, the cartoons, the toys- basically everything about Alice. I had been waiting for this film since his first announcement in 2008, so it was natural that I expected a lot from Tim Burton and the remaining crew, after the wonderful Sweeney Todd and the insuperable Big Fish, which for me is the best Tim Burton work so far.
"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter." The Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp)
More than appreciating Tim Burton's visually stunning sequel to Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, I couldn't stop thinking how perfectly Johnny Depp plays the Mad Hatter: The infamous character is clearly disturbed but a good heart dedicated to stopping the bad heart, big-headed Red Queen, played with relish by Helena Bonham Carter. Depp is one actor who could do six impossible things before breakfast.
I know there are many reasons I liked this film. So you should watch it...